- Employer engagement
- Career Advice
- Employee Engagement
- Training & Development
My name is Sabath & I work as the Employer Engagement Officer at UCB in Birmingham. At Hired we offer a range of FREE services which may be of interest to you now or in the future:
1. We support students with a huge range of work placements from 2 week unpaid options to 48 week, paid full time options where the student is seen as an employee for the year. Employers would get an opportunity to see how well the student performs before using the placement stream as part of their recruitment strategy.
2. Our FE students in business and marketing complete industrial placements – unpaid 50 days over the year. Consisting of day release and block weeks.
3. We are able to advertise vacancies on our internal portal, digital screens and social media
4. We organise an annual careers fair for our students, would you be interested in attending these free of charge? We also organise school specific events and fairs throughout the year.
5. We promote employer drop ins and pop up stands
6. Room hire is available at all three sites for any recruitment activity
7. We have a dedicated Apprenticeship team, we can pass on your contact details if you would like any more information about apprenticeships
8. We also have a recruitment agency on site. Unitemps is an internal recruitment service where we provide staffing solutions to employers by using our current students and graduates. Our primary focus is the experience and opportunities for our students and so we offer very competitive rates.
Happy to arrange a meeting to discuss further if you wish. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Employer Engagement & Alumni Officer- Current